Occupational Therapy Assistant Job in Middlesex, New Jersey
Horizon Healthcare Staffing has an excellent occupational therapy assistant job opportunity in a Middlesex, New Jersey based Skilled Nursing Facility. This skilled nursing facility is located in a premier location within Middlesex. This occupational therapy assistant position is a full-time ongoing opportunity that will start as soon as possible. In order for you to be considered for this position, you must fill out our application form. Once you fill out the form, one of our recruiters will be in contact with you to give you further details on the position.
OTA Job Details:
Position Type: Full-Time Ongoing
Venue Type: Skilled Nursing Facility
OTA Job Schedule: Monday-Friday 830am-430pm
OTA Job Location: Middlesex, New Jersey
Pay Rate: Competitive – Must Apply
OTA Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate and articulate sound clinical reasoning in treatment planning, implementation and monitoring of patient progress.
- Recognize when standard patient protocols or treatment plans need modification to meet individual patient needs & reports to therapist.
- Understand the role of therapy in the context of the patient’s age, total needs perspective and environment.
- Perform age appropriate advanced competency skills in area of practice and with respect to individual patient’s problems.
- Assess the learning needs and capabilities of patients and caregivers with regard to age, level of understanding & emotional status.
- Consistently report to therapist patient progress/status to allow for update of goals and modification of treatment program.
- Utilize appropriate methods and materials for effective learning, monitoring response to education, and adapting program appropriately.
Occupational Therapy Assistant Job Requirements:
- Associate’s degree in occupational therapy assistant
- Valid New Jersey license
- Good organizational skills
- Good written skills
- Ability to work well with others