Healthcare Recruiter / Staffing Coordinator Job in New York
Healthcare Recruiter / Staffing Coordinator Job Description:
We are currently looking to hire a motivated, energetic, and articulate person to be a healthcare recruiter / staffing coordinator for our therapy division. The staffing coordinator / healthcare recruiter must have excellent communication and customer service skills with the ability to promote the highest level of patient care services.
- This is a Monday through Friday position from 10:30am to 6:30pm
- Recruit therapy professionals for per diem and permanent roles
- Work with clients to schedule clinicians for job assignments
- Maintain professional (clinicians) credentials
- Source highly qualified therapy candidates to meet client requirements by implementing extensive searching, networking, and screening techniques.
- Leverage online recruiting resources and in-house applicant tracking system to identify and recruit quality candidates
- Conduct follow-up calls with hiring managers and new hires to access hiring quality
- Develop, cultivate, and manage relationships with clients and hiring managers to provide service excellence and staffing expertise
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years experience in healthcare recruiting preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Computer skills required