Healthcare Staffing Agency
Horizon Healthcare Staffing has been providing healthcare staffing services in the New York and New Jersey Metropolitan area since 1992. As a leading provider of rehabilitation, nursing, and allied health personnel in the region, we pride ourselves on our commitment to both the facilities and organizations we help staff as well as to the community of healthcare professionals we serve to help find employment. As part of our nurse staffing services, we staff Registered Nurses in schools, non clinical settings, hospitals, long term care facilities, and in the home. LPNs are staffed in hospitals as well as schools. We staff CNAs in hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, and sometimes in the school. Our therapy staffing includes occupational therapists, COTAs, physical therapists, PTAs, and speech therapists. We have clients located in hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, acute care centers, outpatient, adult day care, and in school districts. We staff healthcare professionals in Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens, Manhattan, Staten Island, Westchester, Rockland County, Hudson Valley Region, Albany Region, and Long Island. There isn’t a place we can’t place our professionals!
School Based Jobs
Want a school-based job opportunity? Our list of clients include NYC DOE School Districts, New Jersey School Districts and many Long Island School Districts.
Apply for a Job
Are you looking for a job in the healthcare field? by submitting your resume, our recruiters will find you a job!
Submit Your Staffing Needs
Is your organization or company looking for a healthcare professional? We can help!
See Our School Nurse Virtual Training Schedule
Each month, Horizon Healthcare Staffing offers our school nurses the opportunity to sharpen their skills on certain topics related to their profession by conducting scheduled virtual training sessions with our Nurse Educator.
Join Our Email List
Sign up for our hot jobs email list. You will be emailed with new job opportunities the second they come into our office. We will also let you know about hiring events in your area.
Rehab Therapy Jobs in New York
- We currently have occupational therapy jobs available throughout New York and New Jersey. The types of settings vary, but they include nursing homes, assisted living facilities, private schools, public schools, home care and skilled nursing facilities. Our locations in New York include the Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Manhattan and Long Island. Our Long Island occupational therapist positions include Suffolk County and Nassau County.
- Along with OT jobs, we also have COTA jobs available throughout New York. COTA stands for Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant. COTAs play a vital role in assisting the Occupational Therapist in their job.
- In the rehab therapy family are physical therapist. We have open positions available for physical therapists looking to work in school districts, in the home, or at skilled nursing facilities. We offer competitive pay at excellent facilities.
- Along with PT jobs Horizon Healthcare Staffing has many opportunities for PTAs. PTA stands for physical therapist assistant. PTAs play a vital role in assisting the Physical Therapist in their job.
- In order for you to work as a Speech Language Pathologist for Horizon Healthcare Staffing, you must have already completed your CFY. We do not accept SLPs that are looking to work as their CFY. We normally have open positions throughout New York and New Jersey in school districts, and occasionally in rehab facilities.
Nursing Jobs in New York
- We are one of the premier nursing agencies located in New York and New Jersey. We work hand in hand with the NYC Department of Education and Long Island school districts to employ school nurses. Horizon Healthcare Staffing requires all nurses to attend a nurse orientation class offered at our headquarters in Hicksville, Long Island. Registered Nurses (RNs) can find job openings for many different specialties.
- Along with our school nurse jobs throughout NYC and NJ, we also have many hospital openings. We work with many different hospitals and long term care facilities throughout New York and New Jersey that require many different specialties. Please inquiry about our open positions.