Dialysis RN Job in Newark, New Jersey
Our client is a global leader in dialysis for over 25 years. With their thousand clinics located in communities all across North America, servicing over 78,000 patients, they have a singular focus on dialysis and a determination to help our patients live their lives to the fullest. If you are passionate about your profession and are looking to begin or continue a successful career that will truly make a difference then this is the place for you.
The Hemodialysis RN is responsible for assisting and supporting the management team and customer in achieving quality, patient satisfaction, business management, teamwork, culture, and employee satisfaction.
Shifts: 3 – 12 hours shifts, days vary
Duration: 13 week contract
Location: Newark, New Jersey
- Provide Hemodialysis care, related procedures and treatments.
- Develops treatment plan involving assessment, planning, implementation, evaluation and education.
- Communicates with the physician and other members of the healthcare team to interpret, adjust, and complete age specific care for the dialysis patient to achieve treatment outcomes in keeping with established patient care standards.
Requirements for Dialysis RN Registered Nurse:
- Minimum of one-year medical-surgical nursing experience preferred.
- At least 1 year hands on dialysis experience in a hospital or facility setting.
- Hemodialysis experience preferred.
- ICU experience preferred.
- Successfully complete a training course in the theory and practice of hemodialysis.
- Successfully complete CPR Certification.
- Current NJ RN license