PTA Private Practice Jersey City
Horizon Healthcare Staffing has an excellent Physical therapy assistant job opportunity in a Jersey City based Private Practice. We are looking to fill this physical therapist assistant job opening as soon as possible. This is an ongoing position Monday through Friday 3pm-8pm. PTAs work under the direct supervision of physical therapists. The Physical therapy assistant’s job is to use physical treatment procedures to help improve mobility and reduce pain caused by disease or injury.
PTA Job Details:
Position Type: Ongoing
Venue Type: Private Practice
Schedule: Monday – Friday 3:00pm – 8:00pm Start ASAP
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Pay Rate: Competitive pay
Physical Therapy Assistant Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides skilled physical therapy services/interventions in accordance with physician orders under the supervision of a Registered Physical Therapist.
- Responds to requests for service by relaying information and referral to Registered Physical Therapist.
- Implements and modifies the patient’s physical therapy plan of treatment with RPT supervision.
- Monitors patient responses to treatments and modifies it during treatment sessions as necessary.
Physical Therapy Assistant Job Requirements:
- Associate’s degree in physical therapist assistant
- Valid New Jersey license
- Good organization skills
- Good communication skills
- Good written skills
- New grads encouraged to apply
Comments are closed.