Home Health Aide Jobs in New York
Horizon Healthcare Staffing has many excellent home health aide jobs located throughout New York. Our locations include Long Island (Suffolk County and Nassau County), the Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn, NYC, and Staten Island. We offer both live in and hourly positions. In order for you to be considered for our home health aide positions, you must be registered and certified with New York State. As a certified HHA, you will be required to take care of hospice patients in the home. CNA licenses are a plus and we require at least 1 year experience working with a home health agency. We are looking for dedicated individuals with strong communication skills. You must have a high school diploma / GED. If you think you fill the requirements of being an HHA, then take a look at our home health aide jobs in New York below. Fill out the online application associated with the job posting or give our office a call 516-719-3888.
HHA in Huntington, Long Island – 24/7 Case!
PCA / HHA in Elmont, Queens – 10 hour day shifts!
Home Health Aide Jobs – 4-8 hours cases
Here are some of the job responsibilities that are typical of a normal case. The home health aide is a member of the home care team who works under the supervision of a registered nurse and performs various personal care services as necessary to meet the client’s needs. The home health aide is responsible for observing clients, reporting these observations and documenting observations and care performed.
- Provide client care as directed by the Director of Nursing or registered nurse supervisor.
- Accompany to doctor appointments, outside activities and shopping
- Assist in providing a safe environment and promote quality patient care through adherence to established policies, procedures and standards.
- Respond rapidly and appropriately in an emergency situation
- Use equipment properly and in a safe manner.