RN Job in Middlesex, New Jersey
We have an immediate need for a compassionate, excellent, and reliable registered nurse (RN) for a nursing home in Middlesex, New Jersey. The Registered Nurse promotes and restores patients’ health by completing the nursing process; collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; providing physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families; supervising assigned team members.
RN Job Details:
Discipline: Registered Nurse
Position Type: Ongoing
Venue Type: Nursing Home
Schedule: Monday-Friday 830am-430pm
Location: Middlesex, NJ
Pay Rate: Competitive – Must Apply
Registered Nurse Job Duties and Responsibilities:
– Monitors patient’s response and modifies plan of care accordingly.
– Provides accurate documentation.
– Delivers direct patient care by assessing and evaluating patient’s physical, psychosocial and emotional needs.
– Develops and implements individual plans of care in accordance with the established guidelines and standards of nursing care.
– Educates patients and their families on how to manage their illness or injury, including post treatment home care needs and medication administration.
Registered Nurse Job Requirements:
– Nursing Degree
– Registered Nurse in New Jersey
– Valid NJ License
– At least 1 year of experience