Transportation Registered Nurse
Horizon Healthcare Staffing
Horizon Healthcare Staffing is searching for a RN to work with a special needs student in a 1:1 capacity during their transportation on the bus to and from a children’s preschool program. The assignment would be both AM and PM bus rides with the student.
- Ride with the student in the morning from Lower Manhattan to Queens
- Ride with the student in the afternoon from Queens back to the student’s home in Manhattan.
- The nurse can wait in the preschool program in between shifts.
Assignment: Rest of the 2023 school year and into the summer.
Schedule: Monday – Friday
Hours: AM: 6:30am – 8:30am PM: 1:45pm – 3:45pm
- The nurse will be responsible for meeting the parent/student at the student’s home in Manhattan and ride the bus to a preschool program in Queens, NY.
- Provide comprehensive medical assessment according to nursing practice standards.
- Monitor and administer medication(s) and give treatment(s) if needed.
- Respond to and assess emergency health needs of students.
- Ensure the safety of the child.
- Documentation of daily activity.
- Ability to assist in case of an emergency.
- RN License in New York
- Previous pediatric experience preferred
Comments are closed.