Summer Camp RN (Sleepaway Camp)
Horizon Healthcare Staffing
Summer Camp RN
Horizon Healthcare Staffing is searching for Registered Nurses that want to work at a sleepaway camp in the Poconos, PA. The nurse would be required to stay on-site for the duration of the assignment.
If you have children, they will be able to attend the summer camp for free.
The camp will also assist out of state nurses get reciprocity in PA at the camp’s expense.
1st Session: June 24th, 2023 through July 23rd, 2023
2nd Session: July 23rd, 2023 through August 13th, 2023
Who Should Apply?
Registered Nurses that are energetic self-starters that enjoy working with children of all ages! You must be comfortable working independently and be confident in your nursing ability.
- Care for sick or injured campers.
- Provide first aid for minor injuries and illnesses.
- Sort and dispense medications to campers.
- Respond to any “emergency” that may arise.
- Set up and stock the nurse’s office.
- Collect and organize all camper medical forms.
- Maintain updated health logs and incident reports.
- Ensure immunizations on file are up to date.
- Maintain communication with camp counselors and directors.
- Registered Nurse License
- New grads with one year of experience will be considered
- Must be punctual, friendly, motivated and alert.
- Must have good verbal communication skills and excellent customer service skills.
Comments are closed.