Summer Camp RN
Horizon Healthcare Staffing is searching for Registered Nurses that want to work at a sleepaway camp in the Poconos, PA. The nurse would be required to stay on-site for the duration of the assignment.
- If you have children, they will be able to attend the summer camp for free.
- The camp will also assist out of state nurses get reciprocity in PA at the camp’s expense.
1st Session: June 20th, 2021 through July 21st, 2021
2nd Session: July 25th, 2021 through August 15th, 2021
Who Should Apply?
Registered Nurses that are energetic self-starters that enjoy working with children of all ages! You must be comfortable working independently and be confident in your nursing ability.
- Care for sick or injured campers.
- Provide first aid for minor injuries and illnesses.
- Sort and dispense medications to campers.
- Respond to any “emergency” that may arise.
- Set up and stock the nurse’s office.
- Collect and organize all camper medical forms.
- Maintain updated health logs and incident reports.
- Ensure immunizations on file are up to date.
- Maintain communication with camp counselors and directors.
- Registered Nurse License
- Must be punctual, friendly, motivated and alert.
- Must have good verbal communication skills and excellent customer service skills.