We are seeking a great RN for a Camp Nurse position available for the most prestigious Ivy League University campus in NJ. We would love the opportunity to talk to you about the details.
The Camp Nurse must be comfortable staying on premises for the whole summer. Room and food is provided.
They have a total of 200 students, 130 boys & 30 girls.
They are all Kosher on camp premises.
- Start Date: June 27, 2018
- End Date: August 5, 2018
- Mercer County, NJ
- Sleepaway Summer Camp
- Care for sick or injured campers.
- Provide first aid for minor injuries and illnesses.
- Sort and dispense medications to campers such as ADHD and allergies
- Respond to any “emergency” that may arise.
- Set up and stock the nurse’s office.
- Collect and organize all camper medical forms.
- Maintain updated health logs and incident reports.
- Ensure immunizations on file are up to date.
- Maintain communication with camps and directors at all times.
- Must be a Registered Nurse in New Jersey.
- Must be punctual, friendly, motivated and alert.
- Must have good verbal communication skills and excellent customer service skills.
- Must enjoy working in a team environment and also with children.