Camp Nurse Needed in Warren County!
If you are looking for a camp nurse position for the summer, look no further! We are currently searching for an RN for a camp located in Warren County. The children on site are between the ages of 7 and 16. Meals, room & board included.
Camp Dates: 6/15/19-8/17/19
Who Should Apply?
Registered Nurses that are energetic self-starters that enjoy working with children of all ages! You must be comfortable working independently and be confident in your nursing ability.
- Care for sick or injured campers.
- Provide first aid for minor injuries and illnesses.
- Sort and dispense medications to campers.
- Respond to any “emergency” that may arise.
- Set up and stock the nurse’s office.
- Collect and organize all camper medical forms.
- Maintain updated health logs and incident reports.
- Ensure immunizations on file are up to date.
- Maintain communication with camps and directors.
- Must be a registered Nurse in New Jersey.
- Must be punctual, friendly, motivated and alert.
- Must have good verbal communication skills and excellent customer service skills.