Substitute School Registered Nurse (RN)
Do you have a passion for working with the pediatric population?
Horizon Healthcare Staffing currently has multiple needs for Registered Nurses (RN’s) to work in the health office as a Substitute School Nurse in Morris County!
Per diem available!
Can we help provide a shorter commute for you? This position is in Pequannock Township!
Hours and Schedule:
- Hours are dependent on school placement and grade level
- School schedules run Monday through Friday
A day in the life of a School Nurse includes:
- The Substitute School Nurse is responsible for promoting health and safety in the school environment and provide health services to students, faculty, and staff
- To provide assessment, screening, planning, evaluation, and counseling concerning the health and medical care needs of students
- Works collaboratively with students’ parents, school district staff to ensure access and continuity of care for students
- Conducts school programs of immunization, physical examinations, and sight and hearing testing
- Performs nursing assessment for students who are ill or injured
- Evaluates nursing care provided and changes plan of care as necessary
- Passionate Recruiter to walk you through the clearance process and be with you every step of the way
- Dedicated RN Case Managers to provide clinical support
- Educational Webinars taught by Clinical Educator
- Weekly Pay
You'll be a perfect fit for this position if you:
- Have a passion for working with the pediatric population!
- Are interested in gaining an understanding of child growth and development!
- Have one year of professional experience as a Registered Nurse
- Possess an active CPR card
- Possess an NJ RN License
- Must be willing to get your New Jersey Department of Education Fingerprints (We reimburse!)
- Must be willing to obtain a school nurse certificate (Free!)