Horizon Healthcare Staffing currently has four (4) openings for Registered Nurses available for Substitute School Nursing opportunities for the 2021/2022 School Year in Roselle, NJ!
Don’t worry about not knowing how to be a school nurse; our nursing professionals offer an orientation class in order to perform your job to your fullest potential!
Assignment: 2021/2022 School Year
Grades: Pre-K through High School
Hours: Approx. 8:00 am - 3:00 pm. The hours vary based upon the schools in the district.
We also offer:
- Weekly Pay
- Dedicated Director of Clinical Services to provide support and medical updates
- 401K after a year
- Educational Webinar taught by Nurse Educator
- General care of student issues
- Medical file audits to ensure students are up to date on their immunizations
- Provides first aid care and medically prescribed services.
- Serves as a resource person on health issues.
- Screens and conducts health appraisals for students and staff.
- Corresponds with parents on health needs of children.
- Records immunizations, health findings, and other relevant health data.
- Considerable knowledge of medical disorders, treatments, and child growth and development.
- Must have one year of professional experience as a Registered Nurse
- Active CPR card
- NJ Nursing License
- Must be willing to get your New Jersey Department of Education Fingerprints (We reimburse!)
- Must be willing to obtain Substitute School Nurse certificate (We reimburse!)