School Registered Nurse (RN)
Staten Island, NY
Horizon Healthcare Staffing is searching for Registered Nurses to work in Staten Island, NY. We currently have needs for RNs to work in the health office as a general school nurse, or to work one to one with special needs students both in school and as a bus escort.
FULL TIME, PART TIME and PER DIEM opportunities to:
- Provide direct one on one nursing care in school with special needs students
- Provide direct one on one nursing care on a school bus
- School Nurse in a health office
- School Nurse for school trips
The school nurse provides health services for students and staff and act as advocates and liaisons on health-related issues for students, families and school personnel.
You are an integral part of the school program in supporting an optimum physical, mental, emotional and social climate for all students and staff.
RN School Nurse Job Requirements:
- Nursing Degree
- Registered Nurse in New York
- Current BLS
- Eligibility to work in the United States