Horizon Healthcare Staffing
Staffing Coordinator / Recruiter
Horizon Healthcare Staffing is searching for a Staffing Coordinator / Recruiter for our office located in Manalapan, New Jersey. This is a full-time position.
- Cold calling, pre-screening candidates, preparing candidates for interviews, reviewing resumes and assessing candidates’ applications
- Conduct interviews to ensure minimum competencies and qualification requirements are fulfilled by candidates
- Build and maintain network of candidates using our applicant tracking system, social media and job boards
- Keep candidate records up to date with accurate notes and candidate summaries
- Prep candidates thoroughly for their assignments (dress, company policies, job responsibilities, client/ expectations, etc.)
- Data entry and appointment scheduling using company scheduling protocols and internal scheduling database software
- Coordinate and schedule aides and clients that match open availability, including finding coverage for call-outs
- Ability to multi-task, think on your feet and prioritize in a demanding office environment
- Contacts aides and clients when there are changes in the schedule
- Assist with all timesheet and payroll issues
- Assistant on a rotating schedule with On-Call, handling all Candidate + Client phone calls after normal business hours.
- Staffing Coordinator experience in a nursing and rehabilitation center or hospital (preferred but not required)
- Minimum of two years working in a busy environment using the telephone, fax, computers, scheduling modules and filing.
- Experience in a medical office environment is a plus (but not required)
- Strong customer service background
- Excellent interpersonal and phone skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Maintain composure while meeting client needs
- Ability to problem solve with excellent critical thinking skills