SLP Job in Brooklyn, New York
Horizon Healthcare Staffing has an excellent speech pathology job in the Brooklyn, New York. Speech therapists both identify and treat communication problems related to language and speech. Working with patients of all ages, speech-language pathologists seek to improve communication skills through vocal exercises and cognitive therapies. Patients may have an articulation, language, fluency, or resonance disorder, which prevents them from either being understood or understanding others.
Speech Pathology Job Details:
Position Type: Ongoing Part Time
Venue Type: Skilled Nursing Facility
Schedule: 8am-12pm or 12pm-4pm (3 to 4 hours per day)
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Pay Rate: Competitive pay
Speech Pathology Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide skilled speech therapy services/interventions in accordance with physician orders.
- Assess patient needs; plans for, evaluates and modifies care to meet goals of the speech therapy interventions.
- Collaborate with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient.
- Instruct patient/family/caregivers on patient’s total speech therapy program.
- Advise, consult and instruct members of the multi-disciplinary team in specific speech therapy modalities and interventions.
- New York State licensed Speech Pathologist
- NO CFY