School RN – West New York
Horizon Healthcare Staffing is currently seeking a dedicated Registered Nurse that is available for a Full-Time Substitute School Nursing opportunity for the 2022/2023 School Year in West New York, NJ.
Don’t worry about not knowing how to be a school nurse; our nursing professionals offer an orientation class to help you perform your job to your fullest potential!
Assignment: September 2022 - June 2023
Grades: Elementary OR High School
Hours: 8:00am-3:00pm OR 7:30am-2:30pm
We also offer:
· Weekly Pay
· Dedicated Director of Clinical Services to provide support and medical updates
· 401K after a year
· Educational Webinar taught by Nurse Educator
· Parking Spot offered with the position
• Provides first aid care and medically prescribed services.
• Serves as a resource person on health issues.
• Screens and conducts health appraisals for students and staff.
• Corresponds with parents on health needs of children.
• Records immunizations, health findings, and other relevant health data.
• Considerable knowledge of medical disorders, treatments, and child growth and development.
• Working knowledge of public health problems and procedures for treatment in coordination with other health and social service agencies.
• Ability to identify abnormal growth and development and symptoms of disease.
• Ability to coordinate and facilitate services between the school, local health agency, and other community resources.
• Ability to develop and maintain health records on students and positive working relationships.
• Must have one year of professional experience as a Registered Nurse
• Active BLS or CPR card
• NJ Nursing License
• Must have or be willing to get New Jersey Department of Education Fingerprints (We reimburse!)
• Must have or be willing to obtain Substitute School Nurse certificate (We reimburse!)