School Nurse – Float Substitute Registered Nurse (RN)
Horizon Healthcare Staffing currently has a need for a float Registered Nurse (RN) to work in the health office as a Substitute School Nurse.
The Nurse will be floating as needed within the district.
The Substitute School Nurse is responsible for promoting health and safety in the school environment and provides health services to students, faculty, and staff.
Can we help provide a shorter commute for you?
This position is in New Brunswick, NJ!
Schedule: Monday through Friday
Hours: 7:30am – 3:30pm. Hours vary based on grade level
A day in the life of a School Nurse includes:
- To provide assessment, screening, planning, evaluation, and counseling concerning the health and medical care needs of students
- Works collaboratively with students’ parents, school district staff to ensure access and continuity of care for students
- Conducts school programs of immunization, physical examinations, and sight and hearing testing
- Performs nursing assessment for students who are ill or injured
- Evaluates nursing care provided and changes plan of care as necessary
- Passionate Recruiter to walk you through the clearance process and be with you every step of the way
- Dedicated RN Case Managers to provide clinical support
- Educational Webinars taught by Clinical Educator
- Weekly Pay
You'll be a perfect fit for this position if you:
- Have a passion for working with the pediatric population!
- Are interested in gaining an understanding of child growth and development!
- Have one year of professional experience as a Registered Nurse
- Possess an active CPR card
- Possess an NJ Nursing License
- Must be willing to get your New Jersey Department of Education Fingerprints (We reimburse!)
- Must be willing to obtain a school nurse certificate (We reimburse!)