School RN – 1:1 + Transport
Horizon Healthcare Staffing is searching for a Nurse in Passaic County! We currently have a need for a nurse to work one to one with a special needs student in school as well as on the bus during transportation to and from school.
Must be comfortable working with children with special needs.
Can we help provide a shorter commute for you? This position is in Haskell, NJ!
Schedule: Monday through Friday
Hours: 7:20am – 4:00pm
School Nurse Job Details:
- Responsible for providing medical and nursing care to their student per the medical plan of care
- Always remain with the student, use universal precautions when providing nursing care, and follow documentation guidelines
- If necessary, the 1:1 School Nurse will implement the student’s self-help program in cooperation with teacher and therapists
- Accompany the student to any special events held within the school building
- Accompany the student on the bus to and from school
It is expected that the 1:1 Nurse will be fully engaged with their student during the total school day.
We also offer:
- Passionate Recruiter to walk you through the clearance process and be with you every step of the way
- Weekly Pay
- Dedicated RN Case Managers to provide clinical support
- Educational Webinars taught by Clinical Educator
School Nurse Job Requirements:
- Must have one year of professional experience as a Nurse
- Active CPR card
- Experience with seizure precautions is required
- Comfortable with G-Tube
- NJ RN License
- Must be willing to get your New Jersey Department of Education Fingerprints (We reimburse!)