Horizon Healthcare Staffing has an exciting opportunity for a School Bus Transport Nurse in Randolph, NJ! The nurse is responsible for providing care for a student during bus transportation.
Must be comfortable with seizure protocols.
- Summer Session: 7/6 – 8/17. Fall Session: Starting in September
- Mondays and Fridays: 8:00a – 10:00a (AM Pickup) 12:45-2:45 (PM Pickup)
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays: 8:00a-10:00a (AM Pickup) 2:00 – 4:00 (PM Pickup)
- The nurse will be responsible for meeting the parent/student in Randolph and riding the bus with the student to their school in Cedar Knolls
- Always ensure safety of child.
- Document daily activity.
- Ability to assist in case of an emergency.
- Other duties as necessary.
- Must have one year of professional experience as a nurse
- Active CPR card
- Experience with 1-1 care a plus!
- Experience with children a plus!
- Must have or be willing to get fingerprinted by the Board of Education (we reimburse!)