1:1 School Nurse (RN/LPN)
Do you have a passion for working with the pediatric population?
Horizon Healthcare Staffing is searching for a dedicated Nurse in Ocean Township, NJ! The student will need assistance throughout their school day.
Schedule: Monday through Friday
School Hours: 8:45 am to 2:45 pm (Assignment Hours 4 hours daily including student lunch hour 12:00pm to 1:00pm)
School Nurse Job Details:
The 1:1 School Nurse is responsible for providing medical and nursing care to their student per the medical plan of care. The 1:1 School Nurse will always remain with the student, use universal precautions when providing nursing care, and follow documentation guidelines. If necessary, the 1:1 School Nurse will implement the student’s self-help program in cooperation with teacher and therapists, and accompany the student to any special events held within the school building.
It is expected that the 1:1 Nurse will be fully engaged with their student during the total school day.
· Passionate Recruiter to walk you through the clearance process and be with you every step of the way
· Dedicated RN Case Managers to provide clinical support
· Educational Webinars taught by Clinical Educator
· Weekly Pay
You’ll be a perfect fit for this position if you:
- Have a passion for working with the pediatric population!
- Are interested in gaining an understanding of child growth and development!
- Have one year of professional experience as a Nurse
- Must have experience with diabetes management
- Possess an active CPR card
- Possess an NJ Nursing License
- Must be willing to get your New Jersey Department of Education Fingerprints (We reimburse!)