Horizon Healthcare Staffing
Nurse Needed for 1:1 School Case
- The RN or LPN is responsible for providing 1:1 care for a student throughout their school day as well as during bus transportation. The right candidate will have experience with seizure protocols.
- Summer Schedule Monday through Friday starting 7/7 – 8/6 9:00AM -1:00PM
- 2021/2022 School Year 9/9/2021 – 06/24/2022: Monday through Thursday 9:00AM – 3:00PM and Fridays 9:00AM -1:00PM.
- The RN OR LPN will meet the student in Mount Tabor in the morning and ride the bus to school in Denville. The RN or LPN will then spend the entire school day with the student and ride the bus back to Mount Tabor.
- Ensure the appropriate level of clinical care based on the doctor's orders and school IEP
- Ensure the safety of the child
- Assist throughout their school day with any medical needs that may arise
- Documentation of daily activity
- Ability to assist in case of an emergency
- Work closely with other school nursing staff and Horizon case managers
- Must have one year of professional experience as an RN or LPN
- Must have experience with seizure protocols
- Active CPR card.
- Experience with 1-1 care a plus!
- Must have or be willing to get fingerprinted for the Board of Education (We reimburse!)