School Nurse (1 to 1)
Horizon Healthcare Staffing is searching for a dedicated RN or LPN in Mendham, NJ to provide 1 to 1 all day care in the school.
*Must be comfortable with Type 1 Diabetes
Assignment: 2023/2024 School Year
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Hours: 8:45am – 3:45pm
- Passionate Recruiter to walk you through the clearance process and be with you every step of the way.
- Dedicated RN Case Managers to provide clinical support.
- Educational Webinars taught by Clinical Educator
- Weekly Pay
School Nurse Job Details:
The 1:1 School Nurse is responsible for providing medical and nursing care to their student per the medical plan of care. The 1:1 School Nurse will always remain with the student, use universal precautions when providing nursing care, and follow documentation guidelines. If necessary, the 1:1 School Nurse will implement the student’s self-help program in cooperation with teacher and therapists and accompany the student to any special events held within the school building.
It is expected that the 1:1 Nurse will be fully engaged with their student during the total school day.
You’ll be a perfect fit for this position if you:
- Have a passion for working with the pediatric population!
- Are interested in gaining an understanding of child growth and development!
- Have one year of professional experience as a Nurse.
- Possess an active CPR card.
- Possess an NJ Nursing License
- Must be willing to get your New Jersey Department of Education Fingerprints (We reimburse!)