Horizon Healthcare Staffing has an exciting opportunity for a School Bus Transport Nurse in Westwood, NJ! The nurse is responsible for providing care for a student during bus transportation.
Must be comfortable with seizure protocols.
Assignment: Summer Session: 7/12 – 8/13. Fall Session: Starting September 8th.
Hours: Monday to Friday: 8:00am – 10:00am (AM Pickup) 1:30pm-3:30pm (PM Pickup)
- The nurse will be responsible for meeting the parent/student and riding the bus with the student to their school.
- Always ensure safety of child.
- Document daily activity.
- Ability to assist in case of an emergency.
- Other duties as necessary.
- Must have one year of professional experience as a nurse
- Active CPR card
- Experience with 1-1 care a plus!
- Experience with children a plus!
- Must have or be willing to get fingerprinted by the Board of Education (we reimburse!)