School Bus Transportation Registered Nurse
Horizon Healthcare Staffing
RN is needed to work with a special needs student in a 1:1 capacity during their transportation to and from school on the school bus.
- The assignment would be both AM and PM bus rides with the student.
- Each bus ride will pay the minimum of 2 hours no matter the time it takes.
This position is in Teaneck, NJ.
Assignment: 2023 School Year
Schedule: Monday – Friday
Hours: AM: 8:00am – 10:00am PM: 2:00pm – 4:00pm
- The nurse will be responsible for meeting the parent/student at the student’s home and ride the bus to school.
- Provide comprehensive medical assessment according to nursing practice standards.
- Monitor and administer medication(s) and give treatment(s) if needed.
- Respond to and assess emergency health needs of students.
- Ensure the safety of the child.
- Documentation of daily activity.
- Ability to assist in case of an emergency.
You'll be a perfect fit for this position if you:
- Have a passion for working with the pediatric population
- Are interested in gaining an understanding of child growth and development
- Have one year of professional experience as a Nurse.
- Possess an active CPR card.
- Possess an NJ Nursing License.
- Must be willing to get your New Jersey Department of Education Fingerprints (We reimburse)
Comments are closed.