Horizon Healthcare Staffing
Horizon Healthcare Staffing is seeking a Full time RN for a Women’s Health Clinic in the City of Newark! The hours are Monday- Friday 830am-430pm, no weekends.
- Delivery of nursing practices according to the most up-to-date evidence-based research, nursing policies, and standards of care, to provide and ensure safe and excellent delivery of individualized patient care.
- Ongoing communication with patients, nursing colleagues and other members of the health care team regarding patient’s status, rendered care and treatment plans.
- Medication administration utilizing the newest advancements in bar-scanning and documentation technologies designed to ensure the safest delivery of medications to our patients.
- Ongoing Point-of-Care electronic documentation of each individual patient’s assessments, plan-of-care, interventions, and evaluation of rendered care.
- Patient and family centered education aimed at optimizing health, wellness, and disease management.
- Multi-disciplinary discharging of patients to ensure safe transitioning and continuum of care
- Graduate of an accredited Nursing Program required
- BSN preferred
- Valid New Jersey Nursing License required
- BLS required
- At least 1-year of OB/GYN experience as a Registered Nurse • Must be able to work in a multidisciplinary fast paced practice and be computer literate- with EMR