Horizon Healthcare Staffing
Horizon Healthcare Staffing is searching for RN Supervisors for one of our Skilled Nursing Facilities located in Westchester, New York.
- Long Term Care
- Weekends and Weekdays available
- Westchester, NY
- Supervisory Role
- Assist the Director of Nursing and Associate Director of Nursing in planning and directing and evaluating the Nursing Department.
- Ensure that a sufficient number of nursing staff is available for each shift to ensure that quality care is maintained
- Participate in DOH surveys (inspections).
- Assure that DOH regulations and compliance standards are met
- Participate in developing, implementing, and updating the care plan (and discharge plans) for each resident
- Assure that employee and company policies and procedures are followed
- Mentor, advise and teach less experienced nurses, offering clinical advice
- Address questions and/or complaints brought forward by patients and/or their families.
- Maintain medical supplies/inventory for unit
- BSN degree - preferred but not mandatory
- Active New York RN license
- At least 3 years' experience within LTC/ Skilled Nursing Facility (a must!)
- At least 2 years of Supervisory experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and lead a team