RN / Nursing Home Surveyor / Investigator
Based in downtown Manhattan. RN will be responsible for surveillance and investigative activities related to nursing homes.
This position is majority travel, will be onsite at facilities in the 5 boroughs of NY. Mileage and accommodation reimbursement provided as well as a monthly metro card.
The RN will evaluate facility performance and monitor the quality of care. The nurse will participate in performing annual certification, re-certification at nursing homes; investigating all allegations for abuse, neglect, quality of care.
- NY State RN license
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a nursing home.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong computer skills with the ability to learn new programs.
- The ability to obtain Surveyor Minimum Qualifications Test (SMQT) certification within 12 months of employment.
- Ability to travel to on-site facilities