RN / LPN – Immunization Nurse
Horizon Healthcare Staffing
RN / LPN - Immunization Nurse
Horizon Healthcare Staffing is currently seeking a Full-time Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse to work at a Community Center Clinic in Newark, NJ. The nurse MUST be very knowledgeable with immunization schedules.
The right candidate must be available full-time for the noted schedule below.
- Monday - Friday
- 8:30am – 4:30pm
(Includes one late night per week 11:00a – 7:00p and one to two Saturdays per month 9:00a – 1:00p
The RN MUST BE COMFORTABLE DOING VACCINES FOR PEDIATRIC AND ADULT POPULATION
- As a Registered Nurse / Licensed Practical Nurse / Immunization Nurse you will be meeting with clients one-on-one and provide counseling, vaccinations, medications, and general health guidelines.
- The Immunization Nurse will review each client’s medical history and discuss the Centers for Disease Control requirements and/or recommendations.
- Following approved guidelines, administer vaccines utilizing proper aseptic technique to community members.
- Provide friendly, efficient, and safe service to patients and clients.
- Adhere to safety protocols as set by the company’s medical directives and regulations.
- Document accurately and efficiently in the electronic medical record
- NJ Licensed Registered Nurse
- 1-2 years of immunization experience
- Pediatric Immunization experience.
- Spanish bilingual strongly preferred but NOT required.
- Nursing: 1 year (Required)
- AHA BLS Certification (Required)
Comments are closed.