RN/ Clinical Surveyor
Temp to Hire
Monday- Friday 8:30am-5pm
Based in downtown New York City. RN will be responsible for conducting onsite unannounced surveys of Article 28 Diagnostic and Treatment centers.
These surveys look at the operation of the facility in whole including patient care and physical environment concentrating on facility compliance with state regulations and standards.
The ability to travel up to 50% within the 5 boroughs and up to Ulster County.
Mileage and accommodation reimbursement provided as well as a monthly metro card.
- NYS RN License
- Minimum 2 years experience in an acute care facility.
- Experience working in a primary care clinic a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to identify substandard patient care
- Ability to manage all aspects of a full survey cycle
- Computer literate with the ability to learn and navigate throughout the survey system