Horizon Healthcare Staffing, a New Jersey leader in School Nursing Services to public and private schools, is seeking a Registered Nurse to add to our Internal Case Management staff in our Manalapan, NJ office.
The position pays a competitive annual salary plus monthly incentive bonuses (based on previous experience).
This is a full time position Monday through Friday and includes benefits such as paid vacation, personal and sick days as well as a company medical plan.
- Coordination of existing nursing staff into client open schedules.
- Manage a case load of special needs students for NJ Based Schools
- Participate in regular meetings regarding the status of client/customer service, recruitment, and auditing of internal procedures to improve our processes.
- Open 1:1 cases in the field as necessary
- Supervise and/or train nurses in the field periodically
- Participate in the recruitment of new and existing nursing staff for client/customer openings.
- Participate in the interviewing process, engaging your personal network to recruit new per diem nurses for our clients, and helping to develop recruitment strategies to improve the flow of nurses to our offices.
- Assist in business development in existing and new clients.
- Be part of our training team to train/orient nurses in our NJ office
- The work week is 40 hours. Monday through Friday: your schedule will vary with the demands of the business. Please note that some days you will be expected to arrive to work at 8:00am and some days as late as 10:00am.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a NJ State Registered Nurse (RN) in good standing
- Have at least three years of clinical / business experience.
- Have outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Have very good computer skills inclusive of Microsoft Word
- Have a valid NJS driver’s license and a car as the position does include periodic travel throughout NJ