RN / Adult Care Facility Surveyor
Temp to Hire
Monday - Friday 8:30am-5pm
Based in downtown Manhattan. RN will be responsible for surveillance and investigative activities related to Adult Care facilities.
RN will conduct onsite, pre-opening survey inspection to determine compliance with regulatory requirements; perform complete inspections surveys of residents’ rights, financial accounts; dietary, medication and case management activities and maintenance and compliance with safety codes.
This position will cover facilities in all 5 boroughs, as well as Sullivan, Dutchess, Putman, Rockland and Westchester counties. Mileage and accommodation reimbursement provided as well as a monthly metro card.
- NYS RN License
- Minimum 2-year acute care experience, Surveyor experience a PLUS!
- Must have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Computer skills with the ability to learn new programs
- The ability to travel to on-site facilities
- Superior investigative and analytical skills; proficient in conducting interviews with facility staff and residents.