Registered Nurse – School Bus Transportation
Horizon Healthcare Staffing currently has an opening for a School Bus Transportation Case in Essex County! We are currently in need of a Nurse to provide transportation care to a special needs student.
The nurse will also be required to attend all the student’s field trips throughout the year.
Fall Session: Starting ASAP – June 2022
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Transportation Hours: AM Pickup: 7:45 A.M. – 9:30 A.M / PM Pickup: 2:05 P.M. – 3:45 P.M.
We also offer:
- Weekly Pay
- Dedicated Director of Clinical Services to provide support and medical updates
- 401K after a year
- Educational Webinar taught by Nurse Educator
Bus Transport Responsibilities
- The nurse will be responsible for meeting the parent/student at the home in West Caldwell and riding the bus to school in Fairfield, NJ
- Ensure the safety of the child
- Documentation of daily activity
- Ability to assist in case of an emergency
- Must have one year of professional experience as a nurse
- Active CPR card
- Experience with 1-1 care a plus!
- Experience with children a plus!
- Must have or be willing to get fingerprinted by the Board of Education (we reimburse!)