Horizon Healthcare Staffing
Job Title: RN Clinical Surveyor
Horizon Healthcare Staffing is searching for an Registered Nurse – Clinical Surveyor for one of our clients in New York, NY.
- The RN will be responsible for conducting onsite surveys at Diagnostic & Treatment Centers.
- This is a temp to perm position
- Monday through Friday 8:30am-5:00pm.
- Main office located in Manhattan.
- Participate in entrance conference with facility staff at the beginning of each survey
- Complete surveys in high-level facility inspection of clinical areas, and other common areas to determine compliance with safety codes
- Review patient medical records to ensure compliance with quality of care and regulations.
- Conduct review of facility manuals describing facility operations (quality assurance, infection control, bylaws, staff meetings, etc.)
- Review of facility staff personnel records including medical records for credentialing purposes.
- Participate in an exit conference with facility staff
- Provide weekly updates to cover activity completed during the month.
- Participate in staff meetings as scheduled
- Travel (up to 50% of the time) within the five boroughs and up to Ulster County.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with minimal supervision.
- Computer literate with the ability to learn new programs.
- NYS Licensed RN
- A minimum three (3) years recent acute care experience.
Experience working in primary care clinical setting a plus