Registered Nurse – RN
Horizon Healthcare Staffing is searching for a Registered Nurse (RN) for one of our health center clients located in Manhattan, NY. This is a full-time permanent position that would start as soon as possible.
- Assess patient health problems and needs, develop and implement nursing care plans, and maintain medical records.
- Administer nursing care during preventive care services to the ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients.
- Advise patients on health maintenance and disease prevention and provide medical case management.
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Monitor record and report symptoms and changes in patients’ condition, consult and coordinate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans.
- Maintain all licensure requirements; adhere to the Center’s clinical protocols and other formal continuing education activities.
- Perform other functions necessary for the proper care of patients and functioning of the Center.
- Current New York State Registered Nursing License
- CPR certification
- Infection Control Certification
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred; and excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.