Horizon Healthcare Staffing is currently seeking RNs for a COVID-19 Vaccination Project for the City of Hoboken, NJ!
The vaccination nurse seeks to protect the community from vaccine preventable diseases by providing immunization services to the general public.
The nurse assesses the immunization status of clients, administers vaccines, and educates clients and caregivers about immunizations.
Hours and Schedule:
Currently staffing 7 days a week, 7am-7pm. Full-time, part-time, per diem staffing available.
- Responsible for safe and proper handling and administration of COVID-19 vaccine
- Follows proper aseptic technique in administering vaccinations
- Maintains accurate and timely documentation of all vaccination activities
- Educates patients regarding vaccination process and possible adverse reactions
- 1+ year of experience administering vaccinations / injections in a fast-paced environment
- Must have strong documentation skills
- Active NJ Registered Nurse License (RN)
- BLS certification + Physical within 1 year