RN Adult Care Facility Surveyor
New York, NY
$4,000 sign on bonus!
Based in downtown New York City, this Registered Nurse travel position assists in conducting surveillance and investigation of Adult Care Facilities.
This position is majority travel, will be onsite at facilities in the five boroughs of New York City and the New Rochelle region covering Sullivan, Orange, Dutchess, Putnam, Rockland, and Westchester counties. Mileage and accommodation reimbursement provided. Non-travel days are based out of the lower Manhattan office.
- Pre-opening survey Inspections to determine compliance with regulatory requirements;
- Complete Inspection comprehensive surveys of resident rights, resident financial accounts, dietary/medication and case management activities, maintenance and compliance with sanitary and safety codes;
- Partial Inspections;
- Follow-up Inspections;
- Complaints Investigations inclusive of Adult Care Facilities operating without being licensed;
- Superior investigative and analytical skills; proficient in conducting interviews with facility staff and residents.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to achieve customer satisfaction in difficult or controversial situations.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as in a team environment.
- Computer proficiency with the ability to learn new programs.
- Able to travel to on-site facility review assignments, required.
- New York Licensed Registered Nurse, required.
- A minimum of one year of survey experience, required.
- Graduate of an approved, registered professional nursing program, required.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, preferred.