Regional Director of Care / Operations – Assisted Living Facility
Finger Lakes Region
Horizon Healthcare Staffing is searching for a Regional Director of Care / Operations for one of our Assisted Living Facilities located in the Finger Lake Region. The Regional Director is responsible for providing overall leadership for the health and well-being of residents as well as staff.
Our client is looking for someone that wants to grow with the company / Assisted Living Facility
- Quality monitoring of services, training, regulatory compliance and implementation of resident care policies, forms and systems
- Develops and maintains relationships with resident care vendors and professional organizations
- Directs the overall operations of the Assisted Living Facility.
- Monitors and assesses compliance with financial forecasts, productivity, and goal achievement. Determines areas needing cost reduction and program improvement and implements changes
- Develops long range objectives and strategies
- Assures that resident services reflect the highest quality; must conform with federal and state law and company standards.
- Enhances the quality of resident care by working with the functional team members in nursing, recreation, dining services, housekeeping and maintenance as needed.
- Works with Administrator to develop, establish, and maintain resident census at optimal levels
- Complies with state, federal, and all other applicable health care and safety standards
- Oversees and assists facility Administrators with the management of Public Relations and Marketing
- Directs, delegates and ensures the implementation of written policies and procedures that reflect the goals and objectives of the facility
- Oversees the activities of all departments in the facility to ensure facility goals and standards are met; directly manages facility Administrator, may indirectly supervise all other employees
- Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare, Business or other related fields required.
- Master’s Degree, preferred
- Minimum of five (5) to seven (7) years of experience in Operations, Marketing, Financial Planning and Human Resources Management in a management role; or equivalent combination of education and experience.