Physical Therapist – School Based – Suffolk County
School Physical Therapist
Suffolk County, NY
Horizon Healthcare Staffing is seeking Physical Therapists to provide School-Based therapy services to students within a Suffolk County School District.
- 2022/2023 school year
- Start ASAP
- Monday through Friday
- Full caseload
- New Graduates Welcome
- Pediatric experience preferred but not required.
- Provide educationally and developmentally based interventions to improve independence and safety. Evaluate the effectiveness of interventions and recommend modification of plan of care as appropriate.
- Therapist will meet IEP mandates per student.
- Maintains and completes all student documentation, records and reports ensuring they are educationally based, timely, thorough and professional. All documentation must be in accordance with regulatory and department guidelines.
- Consults with student’s child study team, teacher, family, paraprofessionals, district and non-district therapists, CST staff, contract coordinator, supervisors and offsite director to provide optimum quality patient care and effective operation.
- Educationally based pediatric experience preferred.
- Current PT license in NY
- New Grads Welcomed
*Ask about our Referral Bonus!