School Physical Therapist
Nassau County, NY
Horizon Healthcare Staffing is seeking Physical Therapists to provide School-Based therapy services to students within Nassau County School Districts.
- Monday through Friday
- 2021-2022 school year
- Nassau County School Districts
- New Graduates Welcome
- Pediatric experience preferred but not required.
Districts throughout Nassau County. Once you apply or contact us we will place you in your preferred location.
- Provide educationally and developmentally based interventions to improve independence and safety. Evaluate the effectiveness of interventions and recommend modification of plan of care as appropriate.
- Therapist will meet IEP mandates per student.
- Maintains and completes all student documentation, records and reports ensuring they are educationally based, timely, thorough and professional. All documentation must be in accordance with regulatory and department guidelines.
- Consults with student’s child study team, teacher, family, paraprofessionals, district and non-district therapists, CST staff, contract coordinator, supervisors and offsite director to provide optimum quality patient care and effective operation.
- Educationally based pediatric experience preferred.
- Current PT license in NY
- New Grads Welcomed
*Ask about our Referral Bonus!