Home Care Physical Therapist Job
Horizon Healthcare Staffing is searching for a home care Physical Therapist for various patients within the home throughout Suffolk County. Locations include. If any of the areas in Suffolk County interest you, please apply or reach out to one of our recruiters.
As a home care physical therapist, you will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary health care team that provides rehabilitative care and skilled nursing to clients, affording them the opportunity to receive the medical care required to remain at home. The overall purpose of a home care physical therapist is to help people of all ages to have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. We believe our clients and their families deserve the highest quality of home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability.
Schedule: Flexible Hours
Setting: In the home
Location: Long Island (Suffolk County)
Job title: Physical Therapist
- Provides and directs the provision of Physical Therapy services in the home, based on agency policies and procedures.
- Establishes and implements treatment programs in accordance with physician orders.
- Communicates and coordinates care with other members of the interdisciplinary team.
- Documents patient care data accurately, thoroughly, and in a timely matter, reflecting evidence of improvement/progress/decline in the patient's condition.
- Coordinates with Patient Care Coordinator in making referrals to appropriate disciplines.
- New York State Physical Therapist
- CPR Certification
- New grads encouraged to apply
- Good communication and written skills
- Home Health experience a plus