FT Phlebotomy Supervisor - Montgomery County, PA
Schedule: 8am-5pm Monday - Saturday
Exciting Phlebotomy Supervisor position opening in Montgomery County, PA! Close to Philadelphia, this position will be working with a progressive, solid group practicing on the latest technology and lab equipment.
Candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Responsible for daily operations of all assigned facilities, PSCs, mobile and in-office phlebotomy.
- Implements SOPs for phlebotomy services in accordance with all guidelines.
- Where applicable, ensures all Federal, State & local licensure requirements are met, working with the QA and Medical Director's offices.
- Ensures all Laboratory testing QA/QC documentation is complete and reviewed as required.
- Oversees safety, maintenance, and cleanliness of facilities (including upgrades, repairs, etc.)
- Performs site visits at all assigned PSCs/ IOPs and mobile phlebotomy sites and document findings. Performs QA audits. Site visits scheduled appropriately to provide adequate supervision.
- Relocate/open/close PSCs, IOPs and RRLs.
- Oversees inventory process for supervised facilities.
- Participates in the interview, selection and hiring of new employees.
- Responsible for training, coaching, supervision and development of staff.
- Assists in preparation of annual budget for areas of responsibility. Maintain budget control throughout the year in areas of responsibility.
- 2+ years prior supervisory experience or demonstrated leadership experience
- 5+ years’ experience in phlebotomy, laboratory or other healthcare environment
- Must have driver's license
- Proficient PC skills including experience using MS Office applications.
- Must be able to manage individuals in multiple geographies/location
- Position requires travel.
- Must be flexible and available based on staffing requirements; weekends, holidays, on call and overtime.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of progressive leadership experience required.
- Phlebotomy certification preferred.