Per Diem School Registered Nurses
Horizon Healthcare Staffing is searching for per diem Registered Nurses in Gloucester County! We currently have needs for RNs to work in the health office as a general school nurse or to accompany students on field trips.
We also offer:
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible hours based on your availability
- Dedicated RN Case Managers to provide support
- Educational Webinars taught by Clinical Educator
School Nurse Job Details:
The School Nurse is the expert healthcare provider in the school setting who meets the healthcare needs of students both at school and on school-sponsored trips such as extra-curricular activities and field trips. The School Nurse’s role is critical in planning, coordinating, and educating staff, families, and students to assure appropriate care for all students every day at school and during school-sponsored trips.
A trip may be a local excursion for a few hours or a trip for several days/nights to a different city or state.
School Nurse Job Requirements:
- Must have one year of professional experience as a Nurse
- Active CPR card
- NJ Nursing License
- Must be willing to get your New Jersey Department of Education Fingerprints (We reimburse!)
- Must be willing to obtain Substitute School Nurse certificate (We reimburse!)