OB/GYN Registered Nurse
Registered Nurse - RN - OB/GYN
Horizon Healthcare Staffing is currently seeking a Full time Registered Nurse (RN) to work at a Community Center Clinic in Long Branch, NJ. The Nurse will be working within the Women’s Health / OBGYN Clinic
The right candidate must be available for full-time
- Monday - Friday
- 8:00am – 4:30 pm (includes some Saturdays: 8:30am- 4:30pm)
- Delivery of nursing practices according to the most up-to-date evidence-based research, nursing policies, and standards of care, to provide and ensure safe and excellent delivery of individualized patient care.
- Ongoing communication with patients, nursing colleagues and other members of the health care team regarding patient’s status, rendered care and treatment plans.
- Medication administration utilizing the newest advancements in bar-scanning and documentation technologies designed to ensure the safest delivery of medications to our patients.
- Ongoing Point-of-Care electronic documentation of each individual patient’s assessments, plan-of-care, interventions, and evaluation of rendered care.
- Patient and family centered education aimed at optimizing health, wellness, and disease management.
- Multi-disciplinary discharging of patients to ensure safe transitioning and continuum of care
- Valid New Jersey Nursing License required
- Current and valid BLS certificate
- Physical and PPD within 1 year