Nurse – Substance Abuse Center
Horizon Healthcare Staffing is currently seeking Nurses in Paterson, NJ that are comfortable working in a residential/outpatient treatment facility & community program. This position is in a detox unit, per diem and offers a flexible schedule.
In this Role: Addiction nursing is the nursing specialty committed to the prevention, intervention, treatment, and management of addictive disorders. Nurses must possess compassion, empathy, understanding and support to patients and their families in a difficult time.
Hours and Schedule:
Shifts: 7:00am-3:00pm | 3:00pm-11:00pm | 11:00pm-7:00am
Weekends needed the most. Priority of overnight shifts.
*At least 2 training shifts before working.
*Scheduling is subjective to your availability.
- Medication Passing and vitals (must be comfortable).
- Conduct job duties with no EMR system, paper documentation,
- Charting and assessing the detox floor.
- Responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating the delivery of care.
- Communicates relevant patient care information with treatment team in a timely fashion.
- Active NJ Nurse license
- BLS certification
- Physical (within the last 1-2 years)
- Titers/Immunization Records (MMR)
- PPD OR QuantiFERON (within the last year) OR Chest X-Ray (within the last 5 years)
Comments are closed.