Nurse – RN / LPN – Health Clinics
Horizon Healthcare Staffing is currently seeking full time, part-time and/or per diem Nurses to work within multiple clinics in East Orange, NJ!
The location of assignments may vary with some occurring within the building in their public health nursing clinics, departmental offsite locations associated with their substance abuse treatment program or childhood prevention program(s), within the community or open-air events, or in resident homes for homebound immunizations or assessments.
Hours and Schedule:
- Full-time staff:8:30am – 4:30pm
- Part-time/Per Diem staff: vary according to clinic need
- Day shift: select weekdays and/or Saturdays 9:00am-1:00pm or select weekday evenings (ex. 2:30pm-7:00pm)
*Schedules are always finalized at least 2 weeks in advance.
*Training will be provided.
- Nurses collaborate with other professional disciplines to ensure effective patient care delivery and achievement of desired patient outcomes
- Nurses effectively interact with patients, while maintaining the standard of professional nursing
Provide the following services:
- TB testing and treatment
- STD testing and treatment
- Health screenings
- Vaccine/Immunization administration, including COVID-19 vaccines and pediatric immunizations
- School immunization audits
- Active CPR/BLS certification
- Active NJ Nurse License
- Excellent critical thinking and assessment skills
- Ability to make decisions independently
- Comfortable working with adult and pediatric populations