Horizon Healthcare Staffing is searching for a full time Cardiologist for a progressive Cardiology group in NYC. Committed to leadership in the appropriate use of sophisticated technology for patient care, the practice operates four dedicated cardiac PET machines and is developing partnerships with national institutions to widen understanding of the benefits of this important established technology. With 5 locations in the NYC boroughs, the practice provides the full range of non-invasive cardiac diagnostic services, dedicated cardiac PET, SPECT, exercise treadmill stress tests, echocardiograms, vascular studies, T-wave alternans, tilt table, and Holter monitors. Facility is fully accredited (ICANL, ICAEL and ACR).
- A non-invasive cardiologist primarily sees patients to prevent and manage potential heart problems.
- Non-invasive cardiologists perform tests such as ECHOs, stress tests, and EKG’s (electrocardiograms).
- Non-invasive cardiologists do not do procedures; they mainly perform diagnostic tests to identify heart problems. If the problem is treatable with diet or medication, the physician will prescribe the appropriate drug therapy or dietary regimen. However, if the heart problem requires any type of surgical procedure, the non-invasive cardiologist will then refer the patient to another physician.
The ideal physician is cardiology fellowship trained, board certified/board eligible with an active NYS license. Advanced imaging skills area a preferred.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Cardiology candidates
- A physician licensed or eligible for licensure by the State of New York
- Experienced clinician preferred however new graduates with exceptional training and experience will be considered
*Competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, CME reimbursement, malpractice insurance, PTO time, 401(K) and transitchek.*