Medical Assistant (MA)
Horizon Healthcare Staffing is looking for Medical Assistants for one of our large multi-specialty Orthopedic Practices.
- Monday through Friday – may be required to work weekends as needed
- Orthopedic Practice
- Morris County / Warren County / Sussex County Locations
Position Summary / Responsibilities:
On a daily basis, assists physicians in the office, bringing patients from the reception area to the exam room, preparing patient for examination, assisting physician with procedures. Clinical documentation in electronic medical record, electronic order entry of; medication, labs, radiology, and therapy. Assist with telephone calls from patients, and stocking/cleaning exam rooms.
- Maintain confidentiality in all matters relating to patients.
- Ability to multitask in fast-paced environment.
- Communicate and relate well with all patients and staff.
- Must be able to follow direction from physicians and managers.
- Ability to follow established office routines and policies.
- Ability to cross-train for other positions desirable.
- Various other office duties as assigned by the Office Manager
- Prior Medical Assistant experience preferred but New Grads Welcome! Willing to train!
- Medical Assistant certification / license in New Jersey
- Ability to organize workload and prioritize tasks.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and a positive, affirming attitude towards patients.