Marketing / Business Development – Paid Internship
Horizon Healthcare Staffing, a leading NY Metro area healthcare staffing company based in Hicksville NY, is searching for a Junior or Senior in college that would like to gain valuable marketing and business development experience.
The ideal person will have at least a 3.0 GPA, majoring in marketing, communications, or business. This position will involve working with our company's Marketing Director and Director of Executive Search Services to improve our internet-based marketing programs. We want an energetic individual with the drive to succeed.
The ideal candidate will have a general understanding of social media, business, and have excellent writing skills. You will be working to help drive more traffic to our website, generating leads for new business, and helping to expand the scope of our a brand.
This is a 15-25 hours per week position. Flexible hours.
Business Lead Development
- Assist in creating both E-commerce, Social Media, and physical mailing campaigns to develop leads for new business development
- Follow up on all mailing campaigns to create new business leads
- Creating alliances with University’s Healthcare Residency and Fellowship programs as well as with NP and PA programs
- Create and update job announcements for email marketing campaigns
- Create optimized blog posts and content. Write about industry-specific topics that are relevant to the audience.
- Create optimized webpages
Search Engine Optimization (SEO):
- Follow SEO best practices when creating a new webpage.
- Perform periodic keyword research.
- Perform SEO audit
- Link building.
- Engage with audiences on Twitter to help grow follower base.
- Post relevant articles / blog posts to Facebook company page.
- Engage in LinkedIn groups.
- Create social media content calendar
- Create template descriptions for job openings. Research positions and cater the job posting for our company.
- Search paid career sites for resumes pertaining to a job opening. Enter in excel.
- Segment email lists from our Applicant Tracking System
- Create a Newsletter to be sent out Monthly
- Track results
- Create monthly reports tracking progress
- Provide company with detailed website results
- Administrative duties may include filing, organizing, and other administrative duties as needed.
- Junior or Senior in college
- 3.0 GPA
- Marketing, Business, Communications, majors preferred
- Ability to commute to our Hicksville office